No Bake Cheesecake
Vote for this contest contender!
This cheesecake is delicious and easy to make. You can top it with whatever your favorite pie filling is. I used cherry pie filling for this recipe, but I have also used lemon and blueberry. They were all so good.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: Refrigerate 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip, prepared
- 1 can pie filling (I used cherry)
- For the crust: Melt butter and mix with graham crackers and sugar. Press into pan and set aside.
- For filling: Prepare one package of Dream Whip as instructed on package. Mix in cream cheese and sugar. When everything is blended together pour over graham cracker crust.
- Spread out evenly and top with pie filling of your choice. I used cherry.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!