NutriSystem Reviews

Has anyone tried NutriSystem? A few of my friends swear by it, but it seems expensive, especially if you still have to cook separately for your family. I have ordered some NutriSystem stuff from EBAY to try it out. I do like the idea that it makes it easy to plan meals and the high protein/low glycemic index might really work. I lost 30 pounds last summer from using the Dance Dance Revolution program on our Playstation 2. That was definitely worth the investment. I would still like to lose 5-10 pounds.

SusannL from St. Cloud, FL

Answers:

NutriSystem Reviews

I tried Nutrisystem and it was terrible! All the breakfast bars and the pretzels were black and burned. I did not get most of the stuff I ordered. Tried to sell it at yard sale for $25 and everyone laughed and said they did not like it either. After 1 week, I had gained 1 lb. Terrible food! (10/12/2009)

By Beverly

NutriSystem Reviews

I wrote the original question a few years back and I have finally signed up for the plan. The problem is I work 12 hour days with more duties at home. I just find it too hard to chart my calories. I need someone to just say, "Here it is, eat this." I also want to buy fresh fruits and veggies. I wouldn't want to receive that in my package. I like to buy organic apples and other produce that looks like the best available. I have low blood pressure, and I'm not concerned about the sodium levels in the entrees because I flush the sodium through by drinking plenty of water. And, finally, I love the online support and tools. It is readily convenient. So, yes, I am excited about the program. I have tasted a sampling of the foods so I know what to expect. I think I will learn something about portion control, which is my downfall. From the reviews I have read, this program is difficult for picky eaters and should be avoided by those with serious health concerns who need a special diet. This might not be the diet for everyone, but I am relieved to have the support. I think this will be fun! (11/01/2009)

By SusannL

NutriSystem Reviews

My husband and I both tried Nutrisystem for a month. We couldn't even stomach most of the food. It is very bad especially the meatloaf which tastes like dog food! The canned soup is not too bad but the other packaged items are not good at all. I am disappointed that Marie Osmond would even endorse this diet. Maybe if you could afford the frozen foods, it would be better but don't waste your money on this. Go to the store any buy Lean Cuisine or Weight Watchers frozen food. They will be much less expensive and they actually taste good! (12/01/2009)

By lawlessgirl48

NutriSystem Reviews

On August 11, 2009, I started the Nutrisystem Men's Diabetic 28 Day Plan. Since then I have had great success with the program. In the first month I lost 25 lbs. As of November 11, 2009, I have dropped 40.1 lbs. I started doing this program when my doctor was going to put me on high cholesterol medication. In August 2009 I had a total cholesterol reading of 212 in November 2009 I dropped it to 163. That is nearly 50 point drop in 3 months. I my doctor was very pleased. I am not a diabetic but decided that program since it is more restrictive than the regular program and figured I would get even better results. There are quite of few people who write horrible reviews about Nutrisystem. I really don't see why. With results like I have had you can't expect the food to be as good as the food that caused you to become overweight. Food = Fuel, people in America have forgotten this fact and use food as pleasure and thus most people in America are overweight.

I need things to be simple and easy to prepare and Nutrisystem is great for people who like convenience. Everything is prepackaged and properly portioned. You supplement the program with Fruits and Veggies since that wouldn't be very good prepackaged. You can either order the 'Favorites' package or pick your own. I tried the 'Favorites' package and found things that I definitely like and also found stuff I will never order again. Everyone has their own preferences but if you are used to frozen meals from Lean Cuisine, Health Choice, etc, you should have no trouble finding something you enjoy in NS.

I was amazed at the number of people complaining about this program. I just don't understand why, it is pretty easy to follow and I don't feel hungry at all! (01/01/2010)

By kerswe

A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
EmeryCat Board
Emery Cat Board Reviews
🎄
🍂