Office Christmas Decorating Ideas

When the winter holidays come around, it is fun to share your festive spirit at work with a few decorations. This guide is about office Christmas decorating ideas.

A cubicle decorated for Christmas.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

November 19, 2009 Flag

I am entering a contest for decorating a Christmas tree. I work in a clinic with two doctors, one a OB/GYN and the other one a surgeon. Please give some ideas, we would like a theme reflecting our office.

By Jan from Mt. Pleasant, IA

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Since it is a combo office, use items that fit both doctors. Perhaps baby items and maybe some baby pictures for the ob/gyn and maybe some instruments (toy or real) for the surgeon. Make it fun!

This seems cute

www.tamponcrafts.com/angel.html

When our kids were little, their pediatrician had the tree in his waiting room decorated every year with handmade paper ornaments with pictures of his patients; his staff saved them from year to year, and the kids loved finding their faces from Christmases past on them--maybe a take on something like this would be fun-- (Momma & new baby photos? Mommy -to-be- side views? Non-pregnant patients' head shots)?

Use the pregnant Barbie under the tree depending on how graphic you want it she can look like she is delivering, or in bed holding her newborn. Hang baby dolls on the tree. For the surgeon glitter wooden letters a cut above the rest with a small saw hanging near by.

Read More Answers...

November 21, 2007 Flag

Does anyone have ideas for an office Christmas decorating contest? I can't find much information at all on the internet. I'm in an office with 4 women and one man. We'd like to do something fun and unique. Thanks for any ideas you might have!

Kathy from SD

Could anyone give me some ideas for Christmas decoration for office? My office has a big warehouse, we are doing logistics and there is a theme using any 1 of the 7 wonders in world and make it a 8 wonders? Please help.

My office has a decorating contest as well. This is my first year in this office too. I had not idea what to expect. So, in my usual ways, I went all out! I took a few photos, however they are not high quality due to my camera phone. My normal camera is broken. Maybe this will give you some ideas! (By the way, the sign on the front reads "FOR SALE BY OWNER 1(800)GUM-DROP". I thought it was fitting since I am a Realtor.

We won the "Winterfest" contest at our office by using the Gingerbread House theme. We had a gum drop roof, gingerbread men/women, a light post (making use of the light on the wall outside of our door), lots of fun!

Here is another view of our contest winner.

Read More Answers...

November 10, 2008 Flag

We are going for the Grinch theme for office decorations this year. How would you go about decorating?

Missy from Alamogordo, NM

definitely hang up some knitted xmas stockings on the walls with red and white stripes , nothing says xmas faster than xmas stockings, in the dr zeuss books there are a lot of stripy stuff,

i would also cut out large paper candy cane shapes and colour them in red & white i agree with the other poster about whoville and maybe watch the movie the grinch again for inspiration

I used this on my classroom door when I taught; a plain background, with maybe a few rips, and a simple hand drawn sign stating " Bah! Humbug! The Grinch stole my decorations!" Have fun!

Get some paper cups and label them "Grinch Poop" and fill them with green candies! You can find green candies at the local dollar trees, the stores that sell candy in bulk, or if you are really in a pinch...serve them as after dinner "poop mints" and use Green Tic Tacs!!

You can also visit this site. It's for teachers, and you can copy and paste and print this cute poem about how the grinch turned all the red and white candycanes to green and white!

http://www.teachingheart.net/grinch.html

Enjoy!!

Reading your comments made me flash back to my childhood. We lived in an airbase in Charleston, S.C., and they gave out prizes to the best decorated houses. One year, for a family that wasn't around at Christmastime, the owners draped their exterior with Spanish Moss and had a 2x4 ft sign posted at the door, its letters done in drippy black paint, spelling out GRINCH. The won second place.

Read More Answers...
Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations IndoorNovember 24, 2013
woman using computer
Using Microsoft Office Programs
Office Decorations
Ideas for Decorating an Office
Office Door Christmas Decoration
Christmas Decorating Ideas for Office Door
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 19, 2016 at 10:02:26 AM on 10.0.1.91 in 781 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.