Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Office Christmas Decorating Ideas

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
A cubicle decorated for Christmas.

When the winter holidays come around, it is fun to share your festive spirit at work with a few decorations. This guide is about office Christmas decorating ideas.

Here are questions related to Office Christmas Decorating Ideas.

Question: Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas for a Doctor's Office

I am entering a contest for decorating a Christmas tree. I work in a clinic with two doctors, one a OB/GYN and the other one a surgeon. Please give some ideas, we would like a theme reflecting our office.

By Jan from Mt. Pleasant, IA

Most Recent Answer

By coville123 [320]12/07/2012

Use the pregnant Barbie under the tree depending on how graphic you want it she can look like she is delivering, or in bed holding her newborn. Hang baby dolls on the tree. For the surgeon glitter wooden letters a cut above the rest with a small saw hanging near by.

Question: Grinch Themed Office Decorations

We are going for the Grinch theme for office decorations this year. How would you go about decorating?

Missy from Alamogordo, NM

Most Recent Answer

By Tom K. (Guest Post)11/11/2008

Reading your comments made me flash back to my childhood. We lived in an airbase in Charleston, S.C., and they gave out prizes to the best decorated houses. One year, for a family that wasn't around at Christmastime, the owners draped their exterior with Spanish Moss and had a 2x4 ft sign posted at the door, its letters done in drippy black paint, spelling out GRINCH. The won second place.

Question: Ideas for Office Christmas Decorating Contest

Does anyone have ideas for an office Christmas decorating contest? I can't find much information at all on the internet. I'm in an office with 4 women and one man. We'd like to do something fun and unique. Thanks for any ideas you might have!

Kathy from SD

Most Recent Answer

By liz campbell12/15/2010

Here is another view of our contest winner.

RE: Ideas For Office Christmas Decorating Contest

Solutions: Office Christmas Decorating Ideas

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!