Old Dog Urine Stains on Carpet

I have old pet urine stain on my carpet. I would like any solution as to how I can get them out. They are from dogs. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Lisa5 from Billings, MT

Answers:

Old Dog Urine Stains on Carpet

The best commercial products on the market right now for urine problems are made by CTI Proschoice you can purchase from professional carpet supply houses or online at www.proschoice.com. My recommendation if you have both stain and odor is the OSR (Odor and Stain Remover) or for stain only you cannot beat the USR (Urine Stain Remover).

I have six years experience as a certified carpet tech. and have worked for a professional supply house for six years. Give it a try, you won't regret it. (06/14/2006)

By Laura

Old Dog Urine Stains on Carpet

Rubbing alcohol works great for urine smells - doesn't matter what caused the smell. I learned this on accident, my girls got lice so I was spraying everything with alcohol. Their was a spot on their carpet where the cat had peed, and another spot on one of the beds where my nephew had wet the bed. The next day the smells were gone.

Also, if you catch an animal or child peeing on something spray it down instantly with amonia (windex has amonia). It will KEEP it from smelling. (06/19/2006)

By Nelinda

Old Dog Urine Stains on Carpet

Baking soda obsorbs smells. (12/09/2006)

By Wes

Yellow Dog Urine Stains on White Carpet

After using white vinegar and various cleaners to remove old yellow stains from my white wall-to-wall carpet, what finally worked was Oxiclean, a small tub which I purchased at the supermarket. Follow the directions for carpet stain removal. It's mixing a scoop of Oxiclean with 2 cups water, saturating the spot, a lot of blotting with white paper towels, rinsing with clear water, and more blotting. You go through a lot of paper towels but it works! My carpet looks great! I am so happy the yellow stains are gone. (02/23/2007)

By Alice

Sad looking puppy on carpet
Cleaning Dog Urine Stains from Carpet
Using a black light to find pet urine stains on carpet.
Finding Urine Stains on Carpet
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet
🎄