Old Photo Stuck To Glass In Frame

I have an old photo in a picture frame. The picture got stuck to the glass surface and I would like to get it out. Any suggestions?

btmack

Answers:

Old Photo Stuck To Glass In Frame

Try using warm water with Ivory or liquid Joy, soak for at least 1-2 hours and gently separate the photo from the glass. If possible use a flat bed scanner and make a copy of the original. Before putting a photo behind glass make sure it has a protective coating such as protective spay from the hobby or photo shop (07/20/2005)

By Dick M.

Old Photo Stuck To Glass In Frame

If it is irreplaceable take it to a professional photo place. I believe water would damage the photo. I found that my photos stuck because I didn't dry the glass well enough after I cleaned it. (07/21/2005)

By Fran Marie

Old Photo Stuck To Glass In Frame

Try using a product called "Undo". It's used in scrapbooking to remove/reposition stickers. It's photo safe. Just let the photo dry completely after removing. When used on stickers, you can re-use the sticker after it dries. The product comes with a "lifter" to help lift the photo as you apply the product. (07/22/2005)

By Cheryl from Missouri

Old Photo Stuck To Glass In Frame
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Crochet Photo Frame
Making a Crocheted Photo Frame
old photo
Removing a Photo Stuck to Glass
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
🎄