Old Photo Stuck To Glass In Frame

I have some old photos in frames and the pictures are stuck to the glass. Is there any way to safely remove the glass without damaging the photo? Please help!

By Antiquefreeque

Answers:

Old Photo Stuck To Glass In Frame

If you try to pull the picture off, it will be ruined. I had the same problem with a 5x7 picture. I removed the glass with the pic still attached, and had it scanned into my computer at home, then printed out copies from that, and placed the "stuck" original back where it came from. If you don't have a scanner, take it to Walmart, or anywhere there is a public photo center. (04/26/2009)

By fatboyslimsmom

Old Photo Stuck To Glass In Frame

Take your trusty hair dryer to the front of the glass, I found it was slick in removing them from old photo books too! (05/23/2009)

By T & T Grandma

Old Photo Stuck To Glass In Frame
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Crochet Photo Frame
Making a Crocheted Photo Frame
old photo
Removing a Photo Stuck to Glass
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
🎉
🎄