Olive Garden House Dressing (Copycat)

• 8 oz. Paul Newman's Vinegar and Oil dressing
  • 1/2 tsp. dried basil
  • 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
  • 1 Tbsp. sugar

Place ingredients in to a jar or bottle and shake well. Refrigerate 24 hours before using.

Source: Recipe Lion

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Olive Garden House Dressing (Copycat)

I love Olive Garden dressing so much that I asked if they sell it. They do. It comes in a really pretty glass 17 oz. bottle with a handle for only 4 dollars. It is actually concentrated enough that I mix it with water to make it last longer. After I use the dressing the bottle is pretty enough to put other oils or dressings in and give as gifts. (11/30/2009)

By Melony34

Olive Garden House Dressing (Copycat)

This is really, really good. My sister who lives in Georgia told me about this Olive Garden house dressing and my husband loved it. (11/30/2009)

By babyjames

Olive Garden House Dressing (Copycat)

Wow, Melony34! That's pretty cool you can get it for only for $4.00 a bottle where you live! :-) Thanks for letting us know! :-)

Here it costs $5.25 a bottle and then tack on at least another dollar plus on a round trip for gas to pick it up so I'll stick with the copycat version and use Newman's Own as the base ingredient because it's preservative free and because every single penny of profit (280 million since it's inception two decades ago) goes to thousands of charities around the world :-) Oh, and I can often get it on sale at Safeway (just two blocks from my home) for about $3.00 and less with a coupon :-) (12/01/2009)

By Deeli

Olive Garden House Dressing (Copycat)

This is good with fresh basil too. (12/05/2009)

By shamras

Ladle holding Italian Salad Dressing
Olive Garden House Dressing (Copycat)
Storing Olive Oil
Storing Olive Oil
Olive Garden
Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix