Onetime Cleaning Rate

I'm doing a one time clean on a 2800 sq.ft. home. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. The home was just recently completely remodeled so it will require everything to be cleaned including baseboards, windows, cabinets, etc. I would like some feed back on what others charge for a onetime clean. I don't want to bid too high or too low.

Where do you operate out of? This makes a difference, too.

People in my area charge for the job. They earn at least $40 and hour. A 2800 foot house is a large house, so I would charge at least $250 for this.

It varies depending on where you live. In my area, cleaners charge $10 an hour for residential and $15 an hour for businesses. If you provide your own cleaning supplies, vacuum and such then add a surcharge for that.