Orange Rainbow Tea Ideas

I having my first rainbow tea and my color is orange. Can anyone give me any decorating tips or order of service for program? Thanks in advance.

Pam from Lumberton, NC

Answers:

Orange Rainbow Tea Ideas

Think Fall, as in harvest! All of the stores are selling Fall items now, so you will be seasonal. You should be able to get orange leaves, wreaths, scarecrows, chrysanthemums, pumpkins, squash, orange tablecloths, wheat sheaves, etc. Wheat sheaves tied with an orange ribbon is a very pretty centerpiece. Good food choices would include cantaloupe, a squash casserole, squash dip or squash pate, pumpkin pie, carrot sticks, carrot soup, cheese cubes, sprinkle orange powdered cheese on popcorn. Use orange food coloring in whipped cream or you can make deviled eggs and add coloring to the filling. Add food coloring when you cook macaroni and make an orange colored macaroni salad. There are lots of foods you can dye, just experiment before you fix the food for the party. Make thumbprint cookies and put orange marmalade in the "print".

How could I forget to suggest my favorite salad? If you've never made it, it's only 4 ingredients and so easy. I can't give you exact measurements, I just throw it together, but you use grated carrots, a few raisins, a little sugar and a small amount of mayonnaise. I like to make it the day before because it always tastes best after it has had time to sit. You can also go to the Jello website and find several recipes using orange Jello. Good luck! Dianne (08/20/2008)

By DiJones

Orange Rainbow Tea Ideas
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
Rainbow Tea
Rainbow Tea Skit Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
Orange Rainbow Tea
Orange Rainbow Tea Ideas
🎉
🎄