Orange Slice Pop Stain On Carpet

I gave my brother a 2 liter bottle of Orange Slice, but the cap wasn't on tightly and it spilled all over his brand new light grey carpeting. I've tried lots of things on it without results. Any ideas?

Orange Slice Pop Stain On Carpet

Avon bubble bath will take out any stain from carpet. Just pour a little on and brush it in and blot it up with paper towels and you will never know it was there. (09/07/2004)

By wonderfulone

Orange Slice Pop Stain On Carpet

Try oxi-clean it got printer ink out of my light brown carpet. (09/07/2004)

By Poka

Orange Slice Pop Stain On Carpet

I bought a product called "Folex" at Home Depot. It removed completely a black cherry soda spill on our carpet. I was able to use it immediately after the spill, so the stain hadn't been there long. I have bought Folex ever since, for about 6 years now. It's great stuff. (09/24/2004)

By Oscar

Pop Stain on Carpet
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet