Oreo Balls

Cream an 8 oz. package of cream cheese with crushed oreo cookies (I prefer mint); form into balls and refrigerate until firm; melt chocolate almond bark. With a toothpick, pierce the oreo ball and dip into the melted almond bark; place on waxed paper until dry; you can sprinkle them while wet the with almond bark with candy sprinkles or roll in coconut.

By WandaJo from Tennessee

Answers:

Oreo Balls

I find that if I dip them in Chocolate bark, they become too "chocolatey". Did I say that? Anyway, I roll them in powdered sugar and we really like them that way. (12/23/2005)

By Margaret

Oreo Balls

How many Oreos do you use? (12/24/2005)

By Lee

Oreo Balls

use one 18-20 oz pkg of oreos (09/16/2006)

By savethemunny

Oreo Balls

I agree, I tried these with white and dark chocolate . THe dark chocolate was nice because it countered some of the sweetness (08/21/2006)

By janel

Oreo Balls

I tried to make them but they are too creamy. What did I do wrong?
(12/23/2007)

By Lori

Oreo Balls

When I mixed the oreos with the cream cheese, it was really mush, and I couldn't dip it in the chocolate without them falling apart. (03/01/2008)

By katy unick

Oreo Balls

I make mine without chilling the oreo balls and mine turn out just fine. After mixing the cookie crumbs with the cream cheese, I just start making balls and then melt the chocolate and dip them and then I put them in the refrigerator to chill and everyone always wants the recipe. (04/02/2008)

By Ginger

Oreo Balls

Roll them in a crushed heath bar, yum. (10/08/2008)

By

Oreo Balls

I find that if the oreo mush is too mushy to dip in the choc, try freezing the oreo balls instead of chilling them in the fridge. I freeze them for 2 hours, then start dipping them in choc. you have to be really quick about it, dip it, drop it on the wax paper. I also use a spoon because the toothpick doesn't work very well. The spoon doesn't make it as pretty, but yeah. (12/01/2008)

By Elizabeth

Oreo Balls

I tried using a generic brand oreos. Bad idea. Even though they looked the same, they are not. When I use Oreo brand, everyone loves them. They disappear fast. When I used the generic brand, well, I still have most of them.

Made with real Oreos, these are the best cookies I have ever made. For Valentine's Day, I am going to drizzle pink and red colored almond bark over them. (01/01/2009)

By Resa

Making Oreo Balls
Making Oreo Balls
A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Oreo Turkeys
Making Oreo Turkeys
Oreo Cookie Cake
Recipes Using Oreo Cookies
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 1:55:47 PM on 10.0.1.114 in 954 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.