Organization Ideas For Small Bedroom

I have a small bedroom and cannot seem to come up with a good plan for organizing it.

By Nate from Louisville, KY

Answers:

Organization Ideas For Small Bedroom

Look for furniture that goes up the wall instead of out along the wall. A book case that is tall and a tall dresser, maybe even shelves you can put on the wall above the dresser would help. (03/15/2010)

By Suntydt

Organization Ideas For Small Bedroom

Under the bed! Hooks on closet doors and on the walls. I have a couple really cute tote bags hanging on cute hooks on my bedroom wall. I has them stuffed with scarfs, wallets I don't use, but don't want to get rid of and other stuff. I have a pretty round box like you get at the craft stores and it's stuffed with a few out of season items. It's on top my bed and it looks pretty sitting out.

Check the thrift stores for book shelves. I have one I paid $10 for at Goodwill. You don't have to use it for books. Put in pretty boxes you cover yourself and stuff socks, office supplies, anything in them. It's also really easy to install another shelf in your bedroom closet. Just measure the length you need and Home Depot will cut to your size and the wood I used is cheap. Seldom used things you'd think belong in your bedroom can be stored in another part of the house. (03/16/2010)

By TXBetty