Organize Your Shopping List By Aisle

No need to know what aisle an item is in when making out your shopping list. Just keep like items grouped together in separate areas on your paper. The following would be groups to use: All fresh veges and fruit ; all bread and buns ; all meats; all refrigerated cheeses, oleo, yogurt; all cereals, breakfast bars, etc--you get the idea. Then I take it one step further by using the back of my list to write down only the following items: paper goods, soaps, toothpaste, cleaning supplies and the like. Next to each item on my entire list I write down the value and brand of any coupons I plan to use so that I can quickly determine which product is the best price for the size. And of course don't forget to check out those weekly advertisements before choosing where to shop.

Source: My own tried and true way to get organized when grocery shopping

By Pat V from Roseville, MI

A woman grocery shopping looking at her organized shopping list.
Organizing Your Shopping List By Aisle
A woman filling out Christmas cards.
Organizing Your Christmas Card List
Grocery List
Creating A Grocery List
Creating a Christmas List
Creating a Christmas List
Making a "Honey Do" List
"Honey Do" List Craft Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 2:16:45 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.