Organizing Craft Patterns

I download most of my patterns off the internet and put them into organized folders. I also have several large binders with lots of page protectors which have also been organized in the same way as my online folders.

As I collect the free patterns from stores or wherever or any patterns from books that I like, I scan them into the computer. As I need a pattern, I print it out.

After printing it, I rename the online file to notate that it has been printed. When I'm finished with it I put it into a page protector in a binder. This way if I want to make the item again, I don't have to reprint it.

By Cricketnc from Parkton, NC

Answers:

Organizing Craft Patterns

Good Idea, I shall do this. (02/01/2010)

By va3pur

Organizing Craft Patterns

I have been doing the same thing for years and now have three 3 ring binders, one is just for knitting patterns! (02/04/2010)

By Jeannie B

Patterns in manila files with envelop in plastic bag taped to outside.
Storing Sewing Patterns
crafting supplies
Leewards Craft Patterns
An array of neckties.
Making a Tree Skirt with Neckties
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
Organizing Craft Patterns
Organizing Craft Patterns
🎉
🎄