Organizing Jewelery With Ice Cube Trays

Plastic ice cube trays make great organizers for rings and earrings. I have mine sorted into them and have them in one of the small plastic storage bins with shallow drawers. Hanging next to the bin is one of the hanging organizers with clear pockets in assorted sizes on both sides. I put brooches, pins, necklace slides and bracelets in these pockets. Hanging necklaces on a tie rack in the same area makes it easy to co-ordinate all my accessories. No more rummaging through boxes and bags looking for different pieces and it's much easier to put them back in place with it so neatly organized.

By Sandy from Elon, NC

Answers:

Organizing Jewelery With Ice Cube Trays

Been doing this for years. (02/25/2010)

By TXBetty

Organizing Jewelery With Ice Cube Trays

What else I've found very useful is those tops from cans; like Pam cooking spray, spray pint, etc. I have several lined up in a kitchen drawer. They hold rubber bands, bread ties, etc. I have one in my bathroom drawer than holds little tubes of Carmex, lipstick, Vaseline etc. They are good for holding all sorts of little items that get lost in drawers. (02/25/2010)

By TXBetty

Many Pairs of Earrings Spread out
Organizing Earrings
Ice Cube Tray
Cleaning Odors From Ice Cube Trays
A chunk of stuck together ice cubes.
Keeping Ice Cubes from Sticking
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
Ice Cube Tray
Uses for Ice Cube Trays
🎉
🎄