Organizing Useful Tips

Readers share so many useful tips but often I don't need to save the entire article. Finding these tips when I need them is essential. I solved this by buying a small 4x5 spiral notebook with the rip out pages. When tips comes along that I want to keep, I write them in the notebook. I keep the notebook right by my computer for easy access. It's a handy little reference book and doesn't take up much space! If I decide later to keep the tip in another room, I can easily rip out the small page. Now, all the tips are together!

By Lady Claire from Buffalo, NY

Answers:

Organizing Useful Tips

I save the tips, recipes, etc. that I want to keep into a folder on my computer. Later, I download them onto a disc that I can use at a later time. (04/07/2006)

By CiCi27

Organizing Useful Tips

I forward the tips to myself, delete everything I don't want, forward it, and then put it in a thrifty tips file on my computer. In the subject line I put a word or two to let me know what's in that one. (04/07/2006)

By

Organizing Useful Tips

I keep all of my saved tips in a computer document file. I can easily look it up and generally do not print them, as they are almost all just one sentence tips. I put the subject at the beginning of the sentence, such as "Peeling Boiled Eggs " and underline it for quick reference. Keep all of these great tips coming, I have no end to my document which is 20 pages long so far! (04/07/2006)

By gardencraft

Organizing Useful Tips

Hi Lady Claire and other members,

I just 'copy' any tips onto a blank email and then send it to myself. From there, I have a folder in my Outlook Express called 'Tips' and file them in that folder. I also do this for all my emails from friends so that I don't forget things I've already asked or told them.

I also use this 'filing' method for any emails between myself with suppliers, etc. and it's been great when I've had problems with them later on, etc.

I can label everything in the folders and can always find everything I want quickly. It's also great for passwords, etc. for any web groups I belong to.
(04/07/2006)

By Wendy M. from Australia

Organizing Useful Tips

I save articles directly from magazines, either tearing out the pages or copying the article at a local discount copy center. Then I assemble the the articles in a looseleaf notebook, either with hole punches or by sliding the article into a slash pocket. Then I can discard the rest of the magazine. (06/21/2006)

By AnnMel

Organizing Useful Tips

Go to www.azzcardfile.com. It is a free down load. A computer crafting group I belong to have used this for years. I use it for recipes, tips, all kinds of things.
(07/29/2008)

By Barb

Organizing Useful Tips from Websites
Organizing Useful Tips from Websites
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Colorful Funnels
Using Funnels in the Kitchen
metal toaster
Most Useful Small Kitchen Appliances
partial view of muffin tin
Crafts Using Muffin Tins
🎄