Organizing Your Bathroom Cabinets

With all of the various sized containers and supplies, bathroom cabinets can be a mess if left unorganized. This is a guide about organizing your bathroom cabinets.

October 25, 2016 Flag

I have a ton of room in my bathroom for medicine and such. Hiding it all behind mirrored doors that often didn't close properly was a pain.

So today I decided to combine what I had on my cabinet shelf on top and on the counter to inside and on top of the cabinet itself. I stored the mirrored doors and stashed the med's in a 6 drawer unit I can now separate by what is in each drawer. I am a happy happy camper!

N-JOY!

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 7, 2016 Flag

I bought some shelving to maximize space in my bathroom vanity, but still was not satisfied with the bottom. I had to take things out of the cabinet one by one to reach things in the back.

I had a plastic shoebox that was missing a lid. I decided to put the items in the shoebox, and was pleased with the result. I now only have to take the box out to reach my items in the back.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 20, 2013 Flag

For me, the cabinets under the sink in our bathroom were more like caves where everything got lost than useful space. I recently decided to tackle one of them and I was able to find good solutions for organizing it.

I used a small set of plastic drawers to organize all of the hair accessories we have. I have a drawer for rubber bands, one for headbands, and one for barrettes and clips.

I used a basket for all of the hair products. There is a basket for lotions and other skin care products, as well as one for nail polish and related items. Now I can bring the whole basket up to the counter and use everything. Then easily put it all away.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 11, 2006 Flag

In my bathroom cabinet, I keep a see-thru plastic jar with a screw on lid. When out shopping and I find cough drops on sale, I stock up.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Organizing BathroomSeptember 22, 2013
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Wood Kitchen Cabinets
Cleaning Wood Cabinets
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:20:37 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.