Organizing Your Bathroom Cabinets

With all of the various sized containers and supplies, bathroom cabinets can be a mess if left unorganized. This is a guide about organizing your bathroom cabinets.

October 25, 2016 Flag

I have a ton of room in my bathroom for medicine and such. Hiding it all behind mirrored doors that often didn't close properly was a pain.

So today I decided to combine what I had on my cabinet shelf on top and on the counter to inside and on top of the cabinet itself. I stored the mirrored doors and stashed the med's in a 6 drawer unit I can now separate by what is in each drawer. I am a happy happy camper!

N-JOY!

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 20, 2013 Flag

For me, the cabinets under the sink in our bathroom were more like caves where everything got lost than useful space. I recently decided to tackle one of them and I was able to find good solutions for organizing it.

I used a small set of plastic drawers to organize all of the hair accessories we have. I have a drawer for rubber bands, one for headbands, and one for barrettes and clips.

I used a basket for all of the hair products. There is a basket for lotions and other skin care products, as well as one for nail polish and related items. Now I can bring the whole basket up to the counter and use everything. Then easily put it all away.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 7, 2016 Flag

I bought some shelving to maximize space in my bathroom vanity, but still was not satisfied with the bottom. I had to take things out of the cabinet one by one to reach things in the back.

I had a plastic shoebox that was missing a lid. I decided to put the items in the shoebox, and was pleased with the result. I now only have to take the box out to reach my items in the back.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 11, 2006 Flag

In my bathroom cabinet, I keep a see-thru plastic jar with a screw on lid. When out shopping and I find cough drops on sale, I stock up.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Organizing BathroomSeptember 22, 2013
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Wood Kitchen Cabinets
Cleaning Wood Cabinets
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:00:19 AM on 10.0.1.80 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.