Other Uses for Shaving Cream

My husband has some shaving cream in a can that he doesn't use. Instead of throwing it out what else can I do with it?

By JSKA980405 from Goshen, IN

Answers:

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

Spread the foam onto your bathroom mirror, then wipe it off. Cleans the mirror plus helps prevent "fogging" when someone takes a shower, etc. (10/08/2009)

By grami948

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

Saving cream can also be spread on a formica table top for little ones to "finger paint" in the foam. My great nephew loves to do this. (10/08/2009)

By Dacula

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

Shaving cream can be used to remove stains on carpet. Spray a small amount on stain, lightly rub it in; let dry and vacuum. (10/08/2009)

By gram p

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

Also can be used for spot cleaning white leather sneakers. (10/08/2009)

By MCW

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

You could finish off the can for your own shaving or donate it to a friend, neighbor or homeless shelter. (10/11/2009)

By Deeli

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

I use shaving cream to clean my bathroom mirrors as shaving cream keeps them from fogging up. I also use it to shave my legs. (10/11/2009)

By Kathryen

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

I have some at the kitchen sink. Washing hands very frequently dries them too much. The shaving cream as soap helps a lot! (10/12/2009)

By 2oma

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

Shaving cream is also fantastic for cleaning soap scum off sinks and counters out of showers. Oh and the dish drainer!
Not to mention good for shaving legs and other areas. (10/12/2009)

By Shosha

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

I found this at "Fave Crafts". Spray a layer of shaving cream on a plate and add a couple of drops of food coloring on the shaving cream. Use a knife or fork to drag the food coloring thru it(marblizing). Put cardstock or paper lightly on top and carefully lift off and let it dry. I've been making marblize cards for sometime now. No two are alike. (10/12/2009)

By castleberrycc

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

Have you ever noticed how similar the consistency of shaving cream is to styling mousse? I've never tried it, but it might work. If you like the smell, you can use it yourself. Otherwise, if the can is nearly full especially, please donate it to a needy friend or homeless shelter. When our finances were even more pinched than they currently are, a friend's generosity with shampoos and such helped immensely! (10/14/2009)

By JustPlainJo

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

Use shaving cream to clean mirrors. It will keep them from fogging up when you shower. (10/14/2009)

By auntmaudie

Other Uses for Shaving Cream

This is great for Halloween! You can use it on the windows to make ghosts - outside gives you a great 3-D ghost! Just make sure these little white guys are not where the little ones or animals may be tempted to try tasting them!

When it dries, just a couple squirts of water will make it an easy clean up! (10/26/2009)

By Hobneffle

Other Uses for Shaving Cream
A pink razor.
Shaving Your Bikini Area
Shaving Cream on Black
Cleaning With Shaving Cream
Lifting paper away from the shaving cream.
Craft Uses for Shaving Cream
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes
🎄