Oven Fried Vegetables
Try making fried vegetables in your oven rather than using the deep fry method. This guide is about oven fried vegetables.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These are a great snack or for meal time!
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 2 cups zucchini sliced, 1/4 inch thick
- 2 Tbsp lite Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups onion, sliced into 1/4 inch thick rings
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- Spray a cold baking sheet with nonstick coating and set aside.
- In a 9 inch pie plate, stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika until well mixed.
- Place vegetables in a medium bowl. Drizzle with salad dressing. Toss until coated, then roll veggies in crumb mixture until coated.
- Place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 9-11 minutes, or until golden brown.