Paint Color Advice for Painting Countertops

For the past week I've been reading posts on how to paint countertops. At this point I'm not sure what color to paint my countertops. My cabinets are white and kitchen wall is yellow. I was thinking of a beige/brown base color, but not sure what other colors I should mix in.

When you use glitter, do you put it in the paint or do you spread it on your last coat. Thanks so much for your help.

By tcher86

Answers:

How about adding a rust color as an accent? Not sure what you mean by glitter. Do you really want that, as I think it would be hard to go over it later. (07/28/2009)

By Allison5

Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
A nice kitchen with granite countertops and white cabinets.
Coordinating Granite Countertops With Kitchen Cabinets
Granite Countertop
Choosing Granite Countertops
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 8:05:46 AM on 10.0.1.114 in 932 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.