Paint Color Advise with Brick Wall

My family room has a full brick wall with fireplace. What color should I choose for the other walls? The carpet is deep green, and the couch is rust.

Chris from NY

Paint Color Advise with Brick Wall

You have Tuscan colors which I too have in my home. If you have plenty of natural lighting, you could go with a strong brick coloring on the rest of the walls, or else use lighter shade of paint that compliments the brick coloring.

Also, you could use the green in a lighter shade of your sofa and then have a Tuscany painting that picks up all the colors to pull together. Or you could create your own swag to hang on the wall that brings in all the colors. I made one with grape leaves touched with rust and frosty look of green that hangs above my painting.

You can also google search for Tuscany paintings and see what colors are used with those you already have. You can see what colors compliment accordingly. Good luck. (01/16/2008)

By Lorelei

Paint Color Advise with Brick Wall

Peach, creamy beige, or a lighter shade of the green would be good. (01/16/2008)

By perfume and powder

Paint Color Advise With Brick Wall
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
man painting brick
Painting or Staining Brick
brick walkway with host
Removing Olive Oil Stains on Brick
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 24, 2016 at 3:25:08 PM on in 945 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.