Paint Color Ideas

What color should I paint my kitchen cabinets that will go with white appliances and wood floors? I tried a cottage white and it made the appliances look blue! I also need advice on a new wall color. The red is just too dark! Thanks in advance!

Melinda from Bellevue, WA

Paint Color Ideas

Paint Color Ideas

(Submitted via email)

Hi, why not try using both colors in your bathroom? My mother always said that green goes with any other color because it's the color of flower stems. Maybe you can find towels and a shower pattern in coordination colors and then have your bathroom rugs either of the solid colors. I want to keep a color that is carried from room to room. I think that keeps the color flow going. I think your colors sound beautiful. Good luck! Lauretta (03/23/2009)

By Sally_Admin

Paint Color Ideas
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Old Paint Can
Disposing of Old Paint