Paint Color Ideas for Blue and Black Kitchen

I would like to have help in color choices for my kitchen. I have all white cabinets, black granite countertops, and medium blue walls. I tried a yellow, desert tan this morning, but I don't like it. The cabinets are too white now. I just don't know what color would look good with my blue walls and black. Nothing seems to work.

By Connie from Ruston, LA

Answers:

What about sponge painting the blue over the yellow? Since, from the picture, it seems to be an accent wall, what about a shade of red or terra cotta? (02/16/2010)

By Omanana

Do you have to leave the walls blue? If not, maybe you could match the floor. An off white pastel terra cotta wall color would be nice if it didn't end up with too much orange. (02/19/2010)

By Stngray

How about a very light, soft shade of blue. It would lighten the space and compliment the other two colors. (02/20/2010)

By PainterLee

I would try a leafy green. (02/20/2010)

By Anonymous

I would paint the walls gray to balance out the black and white, keep it in same family. I have white panels on the lower half of my walls. I plan to paint the upper half gray, such an elegant look. Good luck. (02/20/2010)

By minymont

Blue-Green Carpet
Paint Color to Coordinate With Blue-Green Carpet
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
🎉
🎄