Paint Color Ideas for Kitchen Cabinets

I want to paint my pressboard cabinets. The current theme is stars and stripes. I am hoping to interchange to a vivid bouquet of colors, including red and green. Any suggestions of what color I should paint my cabinets?

By April from Portland, IN

Answers:

Paint Color Ideas for Kitchen Cabinets

I'd need to know more about the appliance and countertop color, the floor, and whether it opens to nearby rooms. The main thing is to make sure the tones blend. If you're going with earth tones do it throughout, same with primary colors. My only reservation about the red and green is that it will remind you of X-mas all year long. It's something to think about. Here's more on the painting part.

oldhouseweb.com (03/26/2010)

By Allison5

Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Advice
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Paint Color Advice for Kitchen With Maple Cabinets
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
Cleaning yellow stains on cabinets.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets
🎄