Paint Color Ideas for Kitchen with Black Appliances

I have all black appliances, oak cabinets, hunter green tiled floors with white and black in it and black counter tops with some speckles of green. My question is: what color should I paint my walls and what color of table and chairs should I use?

By Amanda from King City, MO

Answers:

I'm not great with color, so I cannot help you there, but I would highly recommend the site colourlovers.com for seeing how different colors go together. You can also find popular color combinations others have made. You can search based on what colors you want to use, too. Great, great site.

Cheers,
Brian

(08/17/2010)

By bsteele

The first colors that come to mind are white or green walls with some sort of green or green and black border, and an oak table and chairs. (08/21/2010)

By Maryeileen

A soft cream color and bring the green up on the counter and up the walls with your accessories. Make the eye go all around the room. Big and bold art work. Something green for the table centerpiece. (09/20/2010)

By leekelly

Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
🎉
🎄