Paint Colors for Bathroom with Harvest Gold Fixtures

I have a harvest gold tub with tile enclosure. The tile and the tub are in perfect condition so we are going to change the floor, walls, toilet, and vanity/sink and make this room look nicer and more modern. Please help. What would you do? Thanks.

By Leslie from GA

Answers:

If you go with a white sink and toilet I would reglaze the tub white, $200 is very affordable. (05/24/2010)

By yoder178

I agree that the tub, toilet, and sink should match. You may be able to get away with a white or off-white sink if you choose one that has a design (with some gold in it) pattern on it. If you keep the gold tiles, I would use white tile (but put in a few accent pieces in the same shade of gold) on the floor. Or you could paint the shower tiles and use a floor tile that's in the same color family. Use a (distressed) white cabinet or one in a honey brown shade. (05/27/2010)

By PDG