Paint Colors for Bathroom with Harvest Gold Fixtures

I have a bathroom with harvest gold tub, sink, and toilet. The floor is brown and gold speckled. The bottom half of the wall is white ceramic. What color should I paint the top half? It is light tan now.

By Andie from Boston, MA

Answers:

I had a kitchen that had harvest gold appliances and counter tops, yuk. I found some wonderful wall paper with a background color in a goldish beige and flowers in bright colors. It was so stunning that no one noticed my gold appliances anymore. Later it took me two weeks to sell the house and people were standing in line to make bids on it because of the kitchen wall paper. Our neighborhood had 4 similar homes that were for sale nearby for a year, the realtor could not believe it.

Go with something that makes it look like you chose the gold to match. I favor paper myself or you could add bead board and use turquoise or bright pink rugs and towels. Good luck. (08/10/2010)

By yoder178

How about a pale, dry, old straw colour? And get someone to to paint a large tree in shades of deep foresty greens on the wall facing the door if you can. It looks good in my mind-my dreams always work better than my hands!

Marg from England. (08/11/2010)

By jehosophat jones

Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Bathroom Tiles
Bathroom Tile Color Advice
A shiny pile of gold chains, rings and other jewelry
Cleaning Gold Jewelry
Cash for Gold
Selling Gold Jewelry For Cash
🎉
🎄