Paint Suggestion for Black and White Kitchen

I have a medium to large eat-in kitchen with white cabinets, black countertops and a white tile floor. What would be good colors for the walls? I do not want the black and white and red combo. Thanks.

Debbie from Dallas, TX

Deep golden yellow. (11/29/2009)

By courtqueen

At the store, get the kind of paint card that shows four or five colors. Choose a sky blue, then go one or two shades lighter. Your kitchen sounds lovely. Curtains could be white with a small design (perhaps embroidered) that includes the right shade of blue, too. Because of the wall color, it would jump right out at you. Good luck.
P.S. I recently learned that if you choose a color, but it's not from the brand of paint you want, they can mix it in any brand. (12/01/2009)

By Sarsi

I have the same colors and I painted my walls a light grey.

By Danialle

Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online