Painted Halloween Gourds

Painted Halloween Gourds

Gourds of all shapes and sizes can be painted to create unique decorations. This guide is about painted Halloween gourds.

Solutions: Painted Halloween Gourds

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Glitter Gourd Ghouls

white and orange gourd ghouls in basketWhen I see gourds, I definitely think of fall, so when a friend gave me a bag of odd-shaped miniature gourds, I saw a whimsical Halloween craft. With a little bit of paint and lots of "bling" in the form of glitter, I crafted faux-sugared pumpkins and ghosts.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Tip: Painted Halloween Gourds

Painted Halloween GourdsJack O' Lantern: Cut out leaves from puff paper, you can use color you like best. Wash the gourd good, let dry. Whitewash and let dry, then paint. When dry, spray with sealer.

Pumpkin And Ghost: Wash gourd and let dry about half and hour. Whitewash whole gourd and let dry about half an hour, I do a few at a time because I give them as gifts. Paint pumpkin first, then ghost. These are so cute. Ghost painted on neck of gourd the bottom of which is painted as a Jack O Lantern.

By Sheri from Stockton, CA

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!