Painting Appliances

Can l use a roller to paint appliances? I need to paint a refrigerator and stove hood. I've had trouble in the past getting an even look with spray paint, so do not want to use that!

Thanks,
Gail from Florida

Answers:

Painting Appliances

A long time ago, I had an old pink fridge that I painted with a thick nap roller and enamel paint. I painted it off white, and it turned out really good. Much better than the ugly pink that's for sure. I don't remember what type of paint I used, just that it was enamel based and that I let it dry for a while. We also had a rusty upright freezer that we covered with contact paper to hide the rust. (12/13/2006)

By Jess

Painting Appliances

I have used Melamine paint and a sponge roller on both my frig and a stove hood. Both of them worked well. My frig is now on it's 12th year with white paint. I've also painted a floor and counter tops. On them I used at least two coats of urethane as a topcoat. For the counter I just used latex paint with two coats of topcoat and it is only a year old but still looks great. (12/20/2006)

By Connie from Canada

Painting Appliances
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Painting Over Smoke Stained Walls
Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Converting Appliances to Stainless Steel
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
Home Appliances
Saving Money on Home Appliances
🎉
🎄