BirthdayParties

Painting Birthday Party

My daughter is as well turning 11 in a couple days. She is having a few close friends over and they are all painting their own canvas. Each girl will take home their canvas and an apron they each decorated. Got everything at Michaels.

This is both fun for girls and boys; do like a csi themed set it up while the kids are gone. Hide objects around our neighbor hood or even I went to a party where we had to like get a takeout menu from a specific restaurant (so we did this in the village). Then write clues and before hand create teams to not cause trouble and have it lead to like your kitchen where you could have like an ice cream bar set up so the last clue leads to the cake or ice cream (we also did an ice cream bar).

My daughter is having a birthday party on December 29 I know it is far away but I want to have something planned so it won't be last minute. So what should I do she is growing up fast and I don't want to ask her because I am going to make it a surprise her. So if u have any ideas please let me know it could be really helpful.

I did the art bday concept 3 years ago for my daughter's 8th bday. I had aprons made (with ruffles out of fabrics I bought using different lively patterns). These were part of the decor hanging as the girls entered. Each one received their apron. they were led to the art room where an art teacher was waiting with all the materials for an art class. Each of the girls got their own canvas / linen tote bag to paint on, and were theirs to bring home after.