Painting Crafts for Kids

Painting Crafts for Kids
Almost all kids love to paint. Coming up with new paint crafts to keep them satisfied can be a challenge. This is a guide about painting crafts for kids.

Besides using their fingers or a paint brush, give kids another method of painting. Put a little bit of paint on a plate and use items with different shapes to make a masterpiece. In this picture, my daughter used a toilet paper tube and a plastic fruit cup to make the shapes on the paper. We also made another paper with triangle shapes. We used different sizes of cut cardstock paper folded in three and taped together to make triangles. See what other shapes you can find around your house to use. I'm sure you can find squares, rectangles, etc.

I like to frame some of the artwork my daughter makes, but when you get too much, I have another fun idea. Cut out samples and attach to blank cards to send to family and friends as greeting cards, thank you notes, etc.

By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA

Kids will love this fun painting activity using forks rather than a brush to create a variety of of cute bear paintings. This is a guide about how to paint fork bears.

Fork Bears - white bear

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes