Painting Laminate Countertops

I am looking for DIY kit for painting my laminated countertop to look like a marble countertop. Please help.

By Regina from Lawrenceville, GA

Answers:

Painting Laminate Countertops

I just finished a Giani countertop in my bathroom and there was virtually no smell. Even the poly coat at the end was very low fume. My bathroom didn't have a window, so I just ran the vent fan and it was fine. Get the kit, you'll love it. (10/14/2010)

By sbarrier

Painting Laminate Countertops

This was my first attempt at Giani Granite in our small guest bath. The Giani was simple and easy. The bowl treatment is giving me some issues. I still think it looks great and am working on getting the Envirotex part just right. I wanted to start with a small project before I did our kitchen and I am ordering two more kits for that project. The Giani was super easy and fun and I am completely "not" craft/artsy at all! You can do it! (10/14/2010)

By sbarrier

RE: Painting Laminate Countertops

Painting Laminate Countertops

My "before" picture. Our kids called this "the scary bathroom"! (10/14/2010)

By sbarrier

RE: Painting Laminate Countertops

Painting Laminate Countertops

Check with your home stores, like Lowe's, Home Depot, Menard's, etc. (11/29/2010)

By redhatterb

Painting Laminate Countertops

There is oodles of advice posted in the ThriftyFun archives below the comments here. (12/01/2010)

By Deeli

Painting Laminate Countertops

Anything at Lowe's or Home Depot will turn out like Amyof3 posts down below. The paint chips do not land on the back splash or front edge. They also cost more than double the price. I prefer Giani because it is low odor, easy to use and control, fun and "only" $54.95! (12/04/2010)

By Ashley

painting a countertop
Painting a Laminate Counter Top
Laminate Furniture
Painting Laminate Furniture
Paint can, tray, brushes and supplies.
Painting Laminate Flooring
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring
Using Laminate Flooring for Countertops
🎄
🍂