Painting Particle Board

Does anybody know what type of paint to use on particle board kitchen cabinets? Preferably a kind of paint that doesn't stink.

Thanks,
- Linne

Answers:

Painting Particle Board

Because it has a lot of glue in it, it would be best to talk to the painting department of your local hardware store. You may be able to find a nontoxic paint that will do the trick. (10/10/2002)

By ThriftyFun

Painting Particle Board

I had kitchen cabinet that had particle board in the center of them. Instead of painting them I popped the center out and put a screen in the center. I bought the screen at UBC. It was kind of a plastic coated screen but it looked wonderfull and it only cost me about $10. (01/24/2003)

By ipaul25

Painting Particle Board
Over the Door Ironing Board
Using an Over the Door Ironing Board
sheet of particle board
Staining Particle Board Flooring
Particle Board Desk
Repairing Particle Board Furniture
Bulletin Board
Making a Bulletin Board
🎉
🎄