Painting a Vinyl Floor

Has anyone painted vinyl flooring? Would you share your steps?

Christy E. from CT

Answers:

Painting a Vinyl Floor

Ask questions about it at a good paint store. (01/29/2009)

By Carol

Painting a Vinyl Floor

I painted my bathroom floors nearly 14 years ago and only in the last three years has it started to show worn spots and only in like the heavy foot path, like from doorway to toilet. What I did was clean it good, let dry, put on 2 coats of a latex enamel letting dry well. Then I put on three coats of water based polyurethane, let dry a couple days (during the summer I did this) and that's it. I did my laundry room floor about 10 yrs ago, put down a throw rug in there because of heavy use and it still looks good. (01/30/2009)

By KELLYCAJUN

Painting a Vinyl Floor
abstract tree wall decal
Making Vinyl Wall Decals
Cleaning a Vinyl Record
Cleaning Vinyl Records
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
🎄