Pamper the Mom, Too

Whenever I buy a baby shower gift I try to buy a little something special for the mom as well. Usually it is something like a box of chocolates or some nice smelling perfume or bath salts. Maybe some shower gel, etc. The mom deserves to be pampered a little too.

By Robin

Answers:

Pamper the Mom, Too

Did that for my niece and she just loved it. Makes them feel better to be remembered, too. Already picking little things for my daughter, too. She is going to have her first on March 1.

Thanks for sharing. Ruth (02/03/2005)

By grammar

Pamper the Mom, Too

Pamper the parents. A great gift idea is maybe a month(4) or 2 weeks(2) of delivered pizzas. New parents are so tired and a gift certificate of this kind would give them a break. (02/09/2005)

By Cavelady

Pamper the Mom, Too
tips for new moms
Time Management Tips for New Moms
Two child's hand print ornaments.
Homemade Birthday Gift Ideas for Mom
A daughter hugging her mother on her birthday.
Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Mom
Woman wearing a beauty mask.
Saving Money on Skin Care
🎉
🎄