Paper Plate Pumpkin Tambourine
Your young crafters will enjoy making this pumpkin tambourine from painted paper plates. This is a guide about paper plate pumpkin tambourine.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A simple craft kids can make and play with. Younger crafters may need adult assistance to put on the final touches.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- 2 small, sturdy paper plates
- orange paint, paint brush
- green construction paper scrap
- cellophane tape
- paper punch
- jingle bells
- Paint the backs of two small, sturdy paper plates orange. Allow to dry.
- Cut a pumpkin stem from green paper. Tape the bottom of this to the inside of one of the plates, so the top of it sticks up, above the edge of the plate.
- Place the paper plates together, orange sides out, and staple them together around the edges. Leave space between the staples for the bells.
- Punch holes around the edge of the plate pumpkin in between the staples.
- Use string to attach jingle bells to the pumpkin, threading the string through the holes.
- Play as any other tambourine.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
October 18, 20080 found this helpful
YES!! This project can be done in different way's. Doesn't even need a holiday theme or a special occasion. I like to do things as such JUST BECAUSE. Thank's
In This Guide