Paperback Swap

Love to read? Check out All it takes to join is 9 paperback books. (I had a few lying around the house I no longer wanted and got the rest at our county library's booksale for 50 cents each; thrift shops and yard sales would be another good place to get them.) Then you post your 9 books and automatically get 3 credits.

If someone wants one of your books, they'll e-mail you, you print the Media Mail wrapper right from the website, slap $1.59 worth of stamps on it and mail it. As soon as the requestor receives it, you'll get another credit. Then when you order a book, all it costs you is 1 credit; the sender will pay for the stamps and send it to you. You can also have a "Wish List" of books you'd like to get and they'll e-mail you as soon as one becomes available and ask if you still want it. With the cost of buying paperback books brand new being close to $8 or $10, I think this site is wonderful!

By Lynn from Chico, CA

Paperback Swap

What a wonderful idea. I went to the site but it seems its not for Canadians as they don't have it listed when you fill out the form to register. Its a wonderful site though. Thanks for sharing. (01/10/2006)

By Canookie

Paperback Swap

Thanks for sharing this information. There is another website almost identical - I'm already a member of it and think I'll join this new one so I'll have plenty of books going and coming. It's a very good way of getting rid of old books and getting new ones without spending a fortune. (01/10/2006)

By tedsmom

Paperback Swap

I love to read and sometimes I think I do have too many sitting around here - some I haven't ever read and they've been here for years - I think I'll have to try this website, it sounds delightful! (01/10/2006)

By wdyjsu

Paperback Swap is a wonderful place to share and receive books. (05/08/2006)

By BudMurray

Online Paperback Swap
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
homemade soap
Having a Craft Swap Party
Cleaning Paperback Books
Cleaning Paperback Books
"Swap Not Shop" Party Ideas
"Swap Not Shop" Party Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 11:17:36 AM on in 998 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.