OtherCrafts

Paperless Grocery Shopping List

I have always used a little magnetic pad of paper on the fridge for our grocery list. I recently purchased a small magnetic whiteboard and divided it up using Washi paper tape.

1. Measure the whiteboard to find the center, then make a few marks down the board with a whiteboard marker.
  2. Gently tack the length of Washi tape down on the edges of the board, then gently press it down the center of the whiteboard. Use scissors (or craft knife) to trim off excess tape.
  3. Ad
  4. Cut some pieces of wide Washi tape and write your list labels with Sharpie marker (i.e. Grocery, Costco, other). I recommend sticking the tape to a paper plate so that the marker doesn't go through onto your writing surface. Then stick the labels to the whiteboard.
  5. Ad
  6. Now not only do you have a pretty whiteboard, you no longer have to waste paper for your lists. Simply take a photo of the whiteboard with your phone and head off to the store!
  7. Ad

Those magnetic white boards are great! I got mine from Wal-mart and it didn't cost much. I bought it to help me lose some weight.

Each day, I kept track of everything I ate and the time of day I ate it and how much water I was drinking. I found that writing it down made me more aware of what I was eating and I was able to shed a few pounds.

Being in the kitchen and on the refrigerator, where I could see it, made it easier for me to control myself.