- 4 cups uncooked rotini
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 carrots, scraped and sliced
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 can sliced ripe olives (black or green, your choice)
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
Cook rotini according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water and drain again. Combine cooked pasta and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well to coat pasta and vegetables. Serve salad immediately or chill if desired.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:21:54 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us