Good hot weather meal.
- 1 - 2 cups pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained or use fresh (your choice)
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. sugar (optional)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2-1 cup chopped sweet or dill pickles
- 1/2 cup olives
- shredded cheese, any kind; as much as you like
- any meat, chopped or strips (optional)
- 1/2-1 cup Ranch dressing (bottled or homemade)
Mix well, chill and enjoy!
By indianlady from Boonville, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 22, 2017 at 3:26:13 PM on 10.0.2.34 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us