Patriotic Cheesecake Recipe
Strawberries and blueberries help make this delicious patriotic cheesecake for the Fourth of July or anytime. This page contains a patriotic cheesecake recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A simple cheesecake recipe with a cute, country theme for the 4th or other parties!
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 8 slices
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- graham cracker crust
- 3 strawberries
- a dollop of whipped cream
- 20 blueberries
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until well mixed.
- Pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Bake in 350 degree F oven for 60 minutes.
- When cool, slice 3 strawberries in half to form a star.
- Add whipped cream and blueberries and serve!
In This Guide