Pattern for Plastic Canvas Church

I am looking for free directions on how to make a small church out of plastic canvas and I need it for this weekend. I want this church to sit on a birthday cake for our pastor. I will be using the canvas and white yarn, but I need a pattern I can print off on my computer. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks.

By Janet W

http://www.free  509&cat_id=1

It's ready to download. If you can't get it to work, contact me and I will email it to you. Good luck!

Looks like that was a link to a bunch of crap I don't want and you probably don't either. Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit. But, keep trying google for really free ones. I will too. I can at least send you a shot of one.

If you can't find one, try a GingerBread House pattern.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...
Crafts Needlework Cross StitchAugust 2, 2011
Making Plastic Canvas Christmas Ornaments
Church Decorated for Wedding
Decorating a Church for a Wedding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 12, 2017 at 12:51:07 PM on 10.0.0.47 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.