Pattern for Plastic Canvas Church

I am looking for free directions on how to make a small church out of plastic canvas and I need it for this weekend. I want this church to sit on a birthday cake for our pastor. I will be using the canvas and white yarn, but I need a pattern I can print off on my computer. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks.

By Janet W

http://www.freepatterns.com/detail.html?code=FP00509&cat_id=1

It's ready to download. If you can't get it to work, contact me and I will email it to you. Good luck!

Looks like that was a link to a bunch of crap I don't want and you probably don't either. Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit. But, keep trying google for really free ones. I will too. I can at least send you a shot of one.

If you can't find one, try a GingerBread House pattern.

Crafts Needlework Cross StitchAugust 2, 2011
Making Plastic Canvas Christmas Ornaments
Church Decorated for Wedding
Decorating a Church for a Wedding
🎉
🎄