Pattern for Tri-Bead Chain

I'm looking for a pattern for a key chain that used tri-beads and a round bead with a face. Does anybody know where I could find it? I would appreciate it very much.

By Gala from Gordo, AL

Answers:

Pattern for Tri-Bead Chain

I have exactly what you are looking for. There are many different characters you can make. If interested, send email address and I will scan and send the patterns to you. Here is a partial list of what I have. Most of these are "not" actual key chains. However you can follow the exact key chain directions for any of them. Here is the list: cowboy, clown, all types "bead people", tennis player, fisherman, jogger, and the list goes on, but the main key chain one is called "Key-Ring Kenny". He is cute. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks Elaine (01/20/2011)

By myantoo

I would love to have these patterns please and thank you !! my email is: joyce_mema2@yahoo.com

beads
Making Tri-Bead Keychains
Tri-Beads
Crafts Using Tri-Beads
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Crochet a Chain Stitch
How to Crochet a Chain Stitch
Vintage Cardigan Guard (Sweater Chain)
Making a Vintage Cardigan Guard (Sweater Chain)
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 10:39:37 AM on 10.0.1.89 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.