Patterns For Barbie Furniture

I am searching for free patterns for Barbie furniture to make for my granddaughter. I would like crochet and plastic canvas patterns.

Kathy from Orlando, FL

Answers:

Patterns For Barbie Furniture

I have some plastic canvas patterns and I could copy them and mail them. I made the bedroom furniture and the living room, they turned out really nice. The living room even has a fireplace, lamps, rug,lots of stuff.

I have the kitchen, bedroom, living room and dining room let me know which ones you want and I will send them. (09/16/2008)

By PICO

Patterns For Barbie Furniture

If you have a good sized library in your city, you can most of the time find them there. I live in Salem OR and mine has the books for each room.

I also just googled it and came up with enough to keep you busy for a long time! Just put in what is below and you will find something you can use. Plastic canvas barbie furniture: (09/17/2008)

By Poor But Proud

RE: Patterns For Barbie Furniture

Making Crocheted Barbie Doll Furniture
Making Crocheted Barbie Doll Furniture
mini hangers
DIY Paper Clip Barbie Clothes Hangers
Furniture polish being sprayed on wood furniture.
Removing Furniture Polish Build Up from Wood Furniture
Barbie Doll
Restoring a Barbie Doll
Barbie
Saving Money on Barbie Accessories
🎄