Patterns for Plastic Canvas

Does anyone have patterns or magazines with patterns for plastic canvas? This is a pass time for my elderly mother and she is running out of things to make. She likes making things that she gives to people at her church for birthday gifts. I would appreciate any ideas for finding some.

By Suntydt from Tazewell, TN

Answers:

Patterns for Plastic Canvas

I have 2 sites here that you can find oodles of plastic canvas (along with other crafts) patterns. I get patterns from both constantly.

anniesattic.com

From this site (annie's attic) you can also order pattern books. I have dozens from there.

freepatterns.com

I think you'll find more than enough here to keep your mother's hands and mind busy. (11/17/2009)

By Cricketnc

Patterns for Plastic Canvas

How about this one? It was made for me by a senior. Looks like she simply measured a sweetener packet and made the holder from that. You probably could use a sugar packet as well. This looks like a quick, easy project using 5 small pieces of plastic canvas. Enjoy. (11/17/2009)

By Pinksa

RE: Patterns for Plastic Canvas

Patterns for Plastic Canvas
Making Plastic Canvas Christmas Ornaments
Plastic Canvas Angel
Plastic Canvas Angel Patterns
🎉
🎄