- 10 oz. fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pimento
- 1 cup roasted cashews or sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup crisp cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
Rinse peas in hot water (steam if fresh); drain. Combine vegetables, nuts and bacon with sour cream. Mix prepared dressing, mustard, and garlic together. Pour over salad. Toss gently; chill.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide