Peach Salsa Recipes
Sweet and juicy peaches work well with more traditional salsa flavors to make this delicious variation. This guide contains peach salsa recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A refreshing side dish for fish, chicken and other meats. Try some on burritos, tacos or with chips.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: no cooking
Total Time: 90 minutes
Yield: 1 quart
- fresh peppers of all colors
- orange (or orange juice)
- 2 Tbsp sweet rice vinegar
- Chop peppers, tomatoes, onion, and peach. Put in bowl.
- Squeeze juice from the orange. Add to bowl and toss. Add sweet rice vinegar, toss again.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Store in the refrigerator.
This is the world's easiest and quickest kids salsa recipe. It is sweet, but healthy in many ways. I like it, because it is easy, no fuss, no muss. You can add to it if you like more in it. I will give the basic and then list the additions for those who want more in it.
- 1 can peaches
- 1 jar plain red peppers (I prefer if they are not roasted). You can get them cheap at the some of the dollar stores in the food section.
- 1/2 bunch of Cilantro
In a blender, add the peach juice from the can and the cilantro with the stems removed (about a half of a bunch). Process till the cilantro is in little pieces. Then add 2 or 3 pieces of pepper from the jar and the peaches. Pulse one or two times quickly. Do not over pulse, if you like chunky salsa. That is it. Serve with Corn Chips.
Optional: add chopped onion, corn, drained rinsed black beans. If you like you could squeeze a half of a lime in also and stir.
Servings: Appetizer for 8
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
By Songbirdcindy from Oregon Coast
In This Guide