Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- 1 package (8 oz.) Cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 carton (8 oz.) Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and peanut butter; mix well. Gradually add the milk. Fold in whipped topping, spoon into crust. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill overnight.
By Trudy from Springfield, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:44:23 AM on 10.0.1.54 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us