Peanut Butter Pie

• 3 eggs (slightly beaten)
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup white or dark corn syrup
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter

Mix together. Put in 9 inch crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes; then 30 minutes at 400 degrees or until done.

By Robin

Peanut Butter Pie

So glad you posted that pie recipe! I first had this pie while on vacation and visiting Kentucky. I have looked and looked for the recipe but all I ever found were the coolwhip type peanut butter pies. I know the one I enjoyed so much had been baked in the oven and I think this might be it. I am going to try it soon as I get done canning (our apple trees out-did themselves this year) (08/24/2005)

By mamaboo

Peanut Butter Pie

Hi, I want to try this recipe but does anyone know what the English version of corn syrup is? We don't have this in the UK - or at least not by that name. What's it made from?

(b)Editor's Note: (/b) Here is some information from the BBC on Corn Syrup. It appears that there is no substitute for it and you can get the light syrup in larger grocery stores.

By Louise

Peanut Butter Pie
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
Making a Peanut Butter Snail
Making a Peanut Butter Snail
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
ice cream pie on plate
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie Recipes